AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sleepy Little Girl

I think Sarah is starting to get the picture about sleeping at night. After one good night with her Nana and two decent nights in the hotel last weekend, Sarah had her best night of sleep ever last night! Yesterday afternoon she cried more or less the WHOLE afternoon and evening, from about 2:00 until 10:00. If she wasn't eating or being burped, she was crying. I am still trying to figure out if something I ate didn't agree with her, if she was having stomach pains, or if she was just plain fussy. With all of the fussing, she forgot to nap, so she was also REALLY tired. Lots of yawning but no sleeping. By 10:00 I handed her off to Jeremy so I could get a little bit of sleep (I was preparing for a long night!). Apparently she fell asleep right after I did, and she slept until 3:00 a.m.! At 3:00, she ate a little and then fell back asleep until 6:30. She ate a little more and slept until 8:30! Sarah, mommy, and daddy got something like 9 hours of sleep last night! She has been crying again this afternoon but is now taking a nap in her swing, so we'll see how much she sleeps tonight!

0 comments: