AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sick Day






We all had a sick day on Saturday :-( Sarah had some sort of bug that appeared off and on all week, and it finally got to Jeremy and me this weekend. Thankfully, it only lasted one day--yuck! We were all so pathetic at our house on Saturday, but all is well now! Jeremy was really worried because he had a solo at church this morning--he was so sure he was not going to make it, but he managed to pull through and sounded fantastic. Sarah also feels really bad that she got her babysitter's whole family and her nana sick as well--oops. In spite of the bug, we managed to get some cute pictures on Saturday of Sarah learning how to open a present and Sarah playing in her "sleeping bag."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad my "sick day" wasn't as fun as Sarah's. I officially caught the "Sarah germ" last night and all day today. YUCK. ...And I thought I'd escaped it. I must be well before Friday, though, so I can play with her again!

Leslie Gilbreath said...

She looks so cute in the sleeping bag. Sorry you all were under the weather!