AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Fun Weekend


Sarah climbing on the rolling cart


Sarah practicing walking--she was VERY interested in the walker in my classroom-she wouldn't leave it alone so we decided to have a practice session!


Is that me I see?


Believe it or not, Sarah actually took a nap in my classroom--yay!


I pick spicy cheetos!



Riding in the wheelbarrow--hold on tight!

This weekend was non-stop but a lot of fun! Sarah had a great time playing in my classroom on Friday afternoon before BINGO night. She was fairly well-behaved at BINGO night but it was a late night for her and by the end she was pretty cranky. This afternoon Sarah helped me with some yardwork, and she loved going for a bumpy ride in the wheelbarrow!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Those pics are so funny. I especially love the walker and wheelbarrow ones. So cute!