AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Holloway Family Reunion


Sarah did some artwork with Aunt Evelyn and her other cousins


Having a snack


Sarah and Grandpa (her great-grandfather!)


Sarah and my Uncle James


Sarah and my Uncle John


Sarah and my Uncle Lee


Sarah and Papa


We had a cookout for lunch on Saturday


You can see the lodge that we stayed in through the trees


Looking for trolls under the bridge :-)


On the playground with daddy


Looking at the ducks by the lake

We spent Friday and Saturday at my dad's family reunion. It was at John C Tanner State Park near Carrolton, and we all stayed together in a big "lodge." Sarah did a SUPER job sleeping all night in a room with my mom, sister, and me, despite all of the noise coming from the main room. Sarah got to meet LOTS of family members, and she wasn't too shy! Everyone said, "She sure is busy!" :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard about Sarah's "artwork"! Oh, yes...the joys of the great outdoors and many, many Holloways. HaHaHa. Hope Jeremy gets back soon. And I'm looking forward to Friday!