AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Furman Homecoming






Well, here it is--4:39 a.m. and I am about to head to class at LMU in Tennessee....so I thought I'd update the blog first :-)

Last weekend we went to Greenville for our Furman 5 year reunion! I can't believe it's already been 5 years since Jeremy and I graduated! Whoa! Friday night we kept Sarah out late and she was fabulous! Saturday morning we drug her around with us visiting professors, etc., and she was horrendous! I can't blame her though. She was much better by Saturday afternoon and had a nice visit with my friend Maggie, her sister and nephews at the Furman lake. It was a great weekend, and I have a new plan for next year--skip the Saturday morning faculty visits and go to the afternoon football game instead! :-)

0 comments: