AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

If all the snowflakes were candy bars and milkshakes...oh what a snow it would be!









We've had a great weekend and the snow day tops it off! One of my college apartment-mates came to visit for the weekend so she could go to the GCPS job fair on Saturday. Her trip to the job fair was less than ideal, but we had a nice time visiting anyway. Then we got a great surprise with all of the snow yesterday--I was probably more excited about it than Sarah and definitely more excited than Jeremy, but I think I was able to at least get Sarah into the snow spirit just a little bit. She really enjoyed watching the snow fall through the window and listening to me sing a silly little snow song I made up. She also liked the snow when it first started falling. We were at my mom's for awhile yesterday morning and my mom got some cute pictures when the snow first started to fall. Once the snow was on the ground, Sarah became afraid of it anytime we tried to put her in it. She did enjoy her laundry basket "sleigh ride" this morning, at least until the sleigh capsized and mommy took her on a sideways ride for a few feet. That ended the fun. I've had a fabulous time just hanging out at the house with my sweeties, and hopefully I will now be refreshed enough to make it to Spring Break!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the laundry basket idea! And oops, I just realized I put up the same blog background that you have. I didn't realize I picked the same one! Silly me.

Elizabeth said...

That's ok--you can share "my" background :-) I was looking for one with Easter bunnies or something, but I haven't found one yet....