AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hoarders meets My Strange Addiction


If my calculations are correct, then by the time they turn one, Daniel and Lauren will have used approximately 5,000 diapers. That is a LOT of diapers, in my opinion (not to mention a lot of changing, wipes, diaper genie refills, etc.). How long do you think this stash will last us?

I can't stop buying diapers! Knowing that we will eventually use them, and taking into account my new hobby addiction to finding great deals, I just can't stop buying buying buying! I just hope I really am getting great deals and not only hoarding diapers. At any rate, I've just about run out of room so it's time for a diaper break for awhile. I'll pick back up in a few months...

0 comments: