AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sleepover with Nana and Papa


Sarah spent the weekend with my parents while Jeremy and I went on a retreat with our church. She did so great that my mom didn't want to give her back to us on Sunday! I told her that we will have no trouble planning another weekend away :-) It was really nice to have some time to myself on Saturday and Sunday while Jeremy was singing with the choir. It's amazing how many things you can do in one day without a baby to entertain! We were definitely ready to see Sarah again by the time we came home, though. Look what Sarah did to her little nose on Monday night! Those nails grow faster than I can cut them!

1 comments:

Leslie Gilbreath said...

You can get the best smiles out of her! She is sooo cute.