AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fun Saturday




We went out on the town this afternoon---to Winder, that is :-) Sarah got to ride in the seat of the shopping cart at Wal-Mart for the first time, and she loved it! She even knew how to hold on! Then we went to Fatz for lunch and she got to sit in the high chair all by herself for the first time--she loved that, too! We looked so funny with all of our plates and cups squished down on one end of the table out of her reach. Sarah had so much fun eating baby food, crackers, puffs, straws, water, lids, napkins, you name it...what a big girl (and what a big diaper to show for it when we got home)! Sorry the high chair picture is so blurry--I forgot my real camera and had to use the one on my cell phone, which I am no pro at :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pics are SO cute!! Look at that big girl. I miss the Gulleys!!

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I'm glad that it went well...your life will be so much easier now!