AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Mother's Day



Sarah and Jeremy did a great job making sure that I have a wonderful first Mother's Day. When I got up Sunday morning, there were two cards on the table, each with a rose on top, a rose in the middle in a vase, some of my favorite candy, and a bottle of wine waiting for me. The card from Jeremy said he was going to do the laundry for the rest of the school year (only two weeks, but that is still super!). Sarah also put a half-gallon of my favorite chocolate peanut butter ice cream in the freezer! After church, we went out to lunch with my parents, brother, and sister. We ate at Red Lobster on their patio, and Sarah was SO good. It was really windy and I think she was quite entertained by being able to eat outside and almost get blown away :-) Maybe we will try the patio next time, too!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, you're such a big girl. Soon-to-be one year old! Wow.