AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!









Halloween was so much fun with Sarah this year. We tried to take it easy and just do whatever made her happy. So....we played outside for awhile, then met up with our neighbors for trick-or-treating for a short time, then got ready for bed. Sarah trick-or-treated her heart out and was still in bed before 8! Mommy and Daddy went to sleep at 9:00 and slept 10 hours! I LOVED her in her ladybug costume!

P.S. I made Sarah help me carve pumpkins on Thursday afternoon, and it was NOT her choice of afternoon fun. I tried to make her an Elmo pumpkin but that didn't work out so well either. First his nose broke off, then his mouth, so his face was just one big hole. I did my best to piece him back together with toothpicks--I guess he does look like some kind of monster, at least....

0 comments: