AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving-and lots of new pictures!


Sarah playing in the leaves--so cute!

First look at Thanksgiving dinner--not quite the reaction I was hoping for...

Playing my brother's Rock Band game...so much fun!

My brother, the rock star

Me, the not so good drummer...











We have had a FABULOUS time this week spending so much time with Sarah both at home and with our extended family. It's going to be hard on all of us to go back to work next week--at least we only have to make it 3 more weeks to an even longer vacation! Sarah got over her stomach bug and so far so good around here, except Jeremy did get sick for Thursday night-I think he's ok now!

On Wednesday, we met Michael at the Vines and he took some great pictures of our family, despite the fact that all Sarah wanted to do was run around and do the opposite of what we wanted her to do :-) Then I tried taking some pictures of her around the house. We all went over to my mom's on Thursday for Thanksgiving dinner--you will love the picture of Sarah when she got in her chair to eat her dinner. I guess her appetite wasn't quite back to normal :-) She would much rather have stayed outside all day playing in the leaves. Friday, since Jeremy was sick, I played with Sarah all day, and we had a fun trip to the park (where were all the women, though? Shopping, I guess. It was like dad city over there!). Sorry, Heather, that I missed out on the early AM shopping trip :-( Jeremy's parents, Mimi and Pawpaw, came to see us (Sarah) this weekend, and Sarah had SO MUCH FUN showing them EVERYTHING that she can do. She especially liked putting stickers all over us! We went out to dinner tonight and she was so well behaved, sitting in between Mimi and Pawpaw on the booth seat the whole time. I think it was the most relaxing, tasty dinner I have had in a long, long time. Then, to top it all off, when we got home, Sarah went #1 in the potty for the first time!!! Then, in the middle of her bath, she told me she needed to go #2 and she did that in the potty, too! She hasn't done #2 in her diaper since Tuesday!!! Go Sarah! As you can tell, I have really enjoyed this week and can't wait for Christmas vacation!

0 comments: