AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo Shoot













My cousin Michael took some pictures last week of our family at The Vines. He is a great photographer, even when the "subject" does not always want to cooperate :-)

Also, I forgot to put this cute story in the previous post: Last night, I was putting Sarah to bed, and as usual, I started helping her say her prayers. Usually she just repeats what I say (if even that). Last night, here's how the conversation went:

Me: Dear God
Sarah: Thank you for daddy.
Me: And...
Sarah: Thank you for Sarah.
Me: Amen
Sarah: Thank you for the presents.

It was really cute, and a bit funny when she thanked God (again) for her birthday presents :-) I guess she's beginning to understand how to pray by herself :-)

1 comments:

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I love the one of y'all in the background and her up close- he does such a good job!