AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. I'm not even sure if she still does it, but I sure need to this week :-)

I started trying to post these last year, but then I kept forgetting. However, I seem to have not done too many things this past week:

I most certainly did not find Daniel like this on Friday:


I would never have left him unattended in his high chair for even one second while I took Lauren to look at a cat out the window. I especially would never, ever do that without strapping him in. Finally, if I did see him in that predicament, I would certainly not stop to take a picture before lowering him to safety. No, not me!

Also this week, I definitely did not potentially expose maybe 20 kids, or so, to a virus that my kids (yes, all three kids now) have had. I would really not invite other children into my home to play with germ-infested toys. No, not me! (*disclaimer---I really did think we were in the clear! Ooops! Sorry!!!*)

And....I would never make 40 some odd visit to the pediatrician in less than a year. Even if I did, I would not call them three times on more than one occasion just to get one sick visit scheduled, and rescheduled, and rescheduled...

While I'm on a roll, I would not keep two toddlers in the shoe store for over an hour just to find the perfect pair of shoes. Will they even wear them? After not keeping them in the store that long, I would certainly not decide to just skip giving them lunch and put them straight to bed with just a bottle. I mean, these are growing, hungry babies! After they went to sleep, I did not just eat ice cream for my own lunch because it was easy (and tasty!). Nope, not me!

Last, but certainly not least, I would never jump for joy at the thought of my little bitty 4-year old being gone to school for 6 1/2 hours per day. I mean, that's really a long time for a kid, right? Not me!

As you can see, I didn't do a lot of things this week. How about you? I'd love to hear your stories!

0 comments: