AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

She did What?!?!


So apparently I'm getting old, and so is Sarah. Sarah had her first day of Georgia Pre-K on Monday! No matter how hard I try, my mind cannot figure out how Sarah, my little baby, is as "big" as the kids I taught for GA Pre-K. Those kids seemed so mature to me (in most ways, immature in others!), but Sarah still seems so, well, little. At any rate, she is old enough to go to GA Pre-K, and so that's what she's doing this year. I am very, very excited for her, because I know how much fun "stuff" gets crammed into those Pre-K days, and I know how much "stuff" she's going to be learning and doing this year. Her teachers seem super nice, and are so qualified. Both are certified teachers! She's going to get to do so many great things there, including going on lots and lots of field trips. So far, here is what she has done (in her own words):

"tried to take a long rest, but it just didn't work"
"played those instruments that go together like this (cymbals)"
"they had the 'basagna' that I didn't like (cheese ravioli), so I didn't eat it"

And she is very, very excited to play with the "mushy mashy stuff" (floam), but I don't think she's gotten to chance to dig her hands into it yet :-)

0 comments: