AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

1 Year Old Professional Pictures


First picture of the day--are we done yet? No Sarah, not for awhile...

Showing off my new tooth!

Sitting pretty



Loved the expression but did not buy the picture :-)

This is the one I decided to buy...looking back there are so many other nice ones too!

Sarah's sweet face

The photographer must be doing something REALLY funny!

Sad to be taking even more pictures...


A cute pic but her dress is covering up the number "1"

Sarah the tomboy--march on!

Sarah's angel face--I had to get this one


Sarah the girly girl--I bought this one too, just because it is so funny and girly




My favorite--the "real" Sarah :-)

We took a trip over to The Avenue this morning for Sarah's belated one-year old pictures. I will preface this post by saying that it is impossible to just buy one pose, no matter how good/bad the pictures came out and no matter how much money you have in your bank account :-) Sarah was quite cranky for the pictures--I'll blame it on the teething. I can't really blame her, though--she's only 1, and I wouldn't have wanted to sit myself for that many pictures! To top it off I made her help me decide which pictures to purchase---not on her agenda for the day. For the rest of the day, it's whatever Sarah wants to do--haha. She did end up with a few adorable shots and so many priceless expressions, so the trip was worth it, and I will try to not take her again until Christmas (or maybe fall....hmmmm....) Once again, I ended up buying enough pictures to get the "free" CD, so I apologize for how many pictures (not so good, good, better, and best, just for the humor and to see the "real" Sarah)I am posting here--enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!! I love the ones with the purple beads and boa! :)

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I'm with Mary Evelyn- the dress up pics are super cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my post--you know I'm always happy to keep Sarah. :) I hope she's feeling much better.