AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sarah's First School Picture and Fun Videos


Sarah got her first school picture yesterday, and it is just about the most grown up thing I have ever seen from Sarah---kinda makes me sad....and happy at the same time. I can't believe how much she has changed in the past year, and I have millions and millions of pictures to prove it.

I am attaching a video of Sarah's current favorite things: vacuuming and reading :-)



If I haven't mentioned it lately, Sarah is SUCH a joy in my life, and I am so blessed to have her around--she has turned into a beautiful, happy (most of the time), bouncing toddler with endless energy, wonder, and love for her mommy and daddy...thanks, Sarah, for being wonderful you! Mommy and Daddy love you! (maybe one day you will read this blog...)

1 comments:

Leslie Gilbreath said...

Melanie still doesn't love the vacuum- babies are so cute just in their diapers!