AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sarah's Weekend Away :-)


It was warm enough to play in the pool!

So happy!

Picking flowers and, yes, putting them on the cat. Silly Sarah!

Sarah LOVES Tubby the cat!

Learning how to roll up her hair and clip it like Nana

Sarah spent the weekend away at Nana and Papa's house while Jeremy and I went on his church choir retreat. Sarah had great fun, and I LOVED having a weekend away at the lake to catch up on school work and just follow my own schedule, just meeting up with Jeremy at meal time :-)

Here are some cute pics my mom took of Sarah...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love the flowers on Tubby--and Sarah trying out the curlers...=)

Leslie Gilbreath said...

Sarah is getting more and more pretty and like a little girl every day. She looks like she had a great grandparent weekend!