AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Fun











Fall is here! It's pumpkin patch time! I decided to buy a Stone Mountain annual membership, so Sarah, my mom, and I took our first trip out there on Friday to visit the Pumpkin Festival. We had fun but it sure was HOT for October! Sarah painted a little mini pumpkin, decorated a princess crown, and put up with me in the pumpkin patch while I tried to take pictures. Then we went to ride the SkyRide. Sarah totally loves anything mountain, train, or trolley related (thanks to our summer trip to Pigeon Forge), so I told her we were going to ride the trolley that goes up in the sky to the top of the mountain, and she was fascinated. Overall, the pumpkin festival was nice, but the Christmas festival is much nicer! We can't wait!

Today, we all headed out to Watkinsville to Washington Farms to have more pumpkin patch fun. Here, Sarah totally impressed me by riding the cow train in her very own seat all by herself!!!! Jeremy and I just knew she was going to back out kicking and screaming when we tried to make her sit by herself, but she surprised us and loved the whole thing! Good girl Sarah! She also loved the slide, hayride, duck races, mini gourds, and petting zoo. You can tell that Jeremy liked taking Sarah on a wild go-cart ride :-)

I also recorded Sarah's conversation with herself when she woke up yesterday morning, just for kicks:
Sarah: Gonna be strong at Nana's house. Watch Bambi at Nana's house! Gonna be bigger! Gonna be strong! Gonna be strong! (sigh) I'm tired. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go. Hi ho! Tweet tweet. MY birdie. Tap the mat (tapping the mattress). I'm ready to go now at Nana's house!

There's another new post below this one...too many pictures for one post!

0 comments: