AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Furman Homecoming and Disney on Ice





















Last weekend we headed up to Greenville for Furman's annual Homecoming weekend. Jeremy and I are proud to say we've been to every single Homecoming weekend since we graduated (er, I guess since we started) college. Although we do seem to spend less and less time there each year as we know fewer people :-( Despite the drizzly, cold weather we got some great pictures Saturday hanging around the Bell Tower. When we got home on Sunday, Sarah and I turned around and left for Disney on Ice with our friends Leslie and Melanie. It was so much fun! Sarah enjoyed every minute of it even down to the trolley (MARTA) ride. We'll, she didn't so much love the MARTA ride back when we had to stand up on the train because it was so crowded...but she loved everything else :-)

Enjoy the pics! Also, I've noticed that I only have one blog "follower" and it makes me a little depressed :-/ If you are a reader (often, seldom, or anywhere in between), I would love for you to join as a follower :-)

0 comments: