AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have been following this blog for a little while now, and the Not Me! Monday! posts are really funny, so I decided to start posting some of my own:-)

This week...(and there's no way all of these happened in one day)
1) I did not walk out of the Carter's store with a new load of clothes Sarah does not need, and I most certainly did not leave the entire stroller inside the store, only realizing it was missing when I got to the car and opened the trunk to put it back inside. (By the way, in case you're wondering, I did have Sarah with me).
2) I would never let Sarah paint while wearing a brand new Halloween dress without a paint shirt, and never, ever, would I let her get green paint on the white part of the dress! (it came out Aunt Mary!!!)
3) I did not let Sarah mess up the packaging in several brand new pairs of shoes at DSW and I did not let her take the "sticks" out of the shoes and wander around the store banging them like drumsticks on all of the mirrors.
4) Speaking of shoes, and this is the worst thing I would never, ever do: I would NEVER let Sarah wander around an antique store without holding my hand, and I would never let her out of my sight long enough to then later see her holding a package of silicon beads from inside a shoe IN HER MOUTH. You know, the beads that say DO NOT EAT all over the package, as if anyone is dumb enough to put them in their mouth or let someone small put them in their mouth. Just so you know, I guess you can actually lick the beads without any major medical disasters, as long as you don't eat the whole package...but I wouldn't try it if I were you. Finally, when I noticed what Sarah was not doing with the package of beads, I certainly did not go over and rip the beads from her hand and proceed to spank her on the hand in the middle of the store, as if it was her fault that I was not paying close enough attention to her in the store!

0 comments: